Thursday 10 November 2011

Just another makeup blog

I know that there are a trillion people out there sharing their makeup tips, tricks and looks on the interwebs and...well...I'm jumping right on there. My reasoning being, I love to play with makeup and want to share it. Usually it's only my partner and myself who see anything I do and you know what, that's just not good enough! There are so many ladies out there that inspire me and I want them to know!

I suppose a small intro is in order....

  • I'm an eyeshadow junkie.
  • I live in Wales, UK.
  • I am penniless, so anything I use on here will have been pretty cheap.
  • Unrelated fact: My other vices are tropical fish keeping, sculpting, crochet and drawing.
This will be home to a bunch of EOTD looks and maybe the odd review, we'll see.

'Til next time n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment