Saturday 12 November 2011

DnD EOTD


Something you should know about me is that I am a great big nerd. I just can't help it.

I play Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons and Dragons on a weekly basis and I'm the only girl there *le sigh* The lonely female nerd, it's a curse I'll tell you! I'm always on a mission to get more girls involved and I feel that one half decent way of doing that is not looking like a total slob :D

My outfit was goth smushed together with steampunk? haha, so I opted for a gunmetal eye. Quite pleased with it actually.



Apologies for less than perfect lighting...It's November and I'm in Wales, apparently this means I am doomed to live in a world without sunshine XD

I used colours from the NYX "every colour imaginable" palette (I could think of other colours to go in there, bit that's for another post Isuppose) and Urban Decay Primer Potion. Nice and easy!

'Til next time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment